Abstracts for the Congress:
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Organizing Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Program.
- The Committee will accept a maximum of 2 abstract for display and/or presentation per presenting author.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract (no more than 30 words)
- Family names and full names of all authors
- Full details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country, email
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel)
- Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 350 words
About Abstract Submission:
Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered.
To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.
To submit an abstract please click on the “login” tab.
Once user is created go to the “submission” tab to create a new submission.