To learn more about the office / outpatient hysteroscopy approach, please finde following studies below.
- Doctor-to-Doctor manual including the latest aproaches in diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Treatment options on various hysteroscopic pathologies
- Hysteroscopic instrumentation sets
- Example of an ambulatory hysteroscopic setup
- Miniaturized rigid and flexible hysteroscopes
- Tricks for overpassing cervical stenosis
- Recent advances in technology and techniques made hysteroscopy less painful and invasive allowing it to be performed in an ambulatory setting (outpatient hysteroscopy)
- Best case of the „Digital hysteroscopic clinic” (DHC), combining ultrasound with hysteroscopy
* Di Spiezio Sardo A, Calagna G, Di Carlo C, Tips and tricks in office hysteroscopy, Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2015, Pages 3-7, ISSN 2213-3070,
** Campo R, Santangelo F, Gordts S, et al. Outpatient hysteroscopy. Facts Views Vis Obgyn. 2018;10(3):115–122.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE KARL STORZ BOOTH.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about KARL STORZ or our products in Gynecology, please fill in the following form and we will get back to you shortly.
Consent to receive customer information by e-mail:
Your consent is mandatory in order to send you information about our products, offers, news or training events by e-mail in the future: