Accepted abstracts will be presented in PDF format, in addition to the ePoster, at the 2nd IVF congress September 12, 2020 virtual congress.
Those who will present an ePoster, can present also a short (1-2 minute) video emphasizing the key points of the abstract.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts for the congress:
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to: 1) select the abstracts relevant to the sessions; 2) decide on the final form of presentation.
- The Committee will accept 2 abstracts for poster display per presenting author.
- Abstracts are presented digitally in the congress.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Full names (first and last) all authors
- Email addresses of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 350 words.
About Abstract Submission:
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting.
Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered.
To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the congress Secretariat at email@example.com mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.